New Business Cards!

These were probably 7 total hours of design work over the course of a few days. I knew I wanted them to look like vintage playing cards and it just snowballed from there.

There are someEaster eggs on the front of the card and I'm excited that I was able to do that with this design. I thought to point them all out and explain them in this post but that would take all the fun out of it (for those who like a good puzzle).

I got them printed at I'm pleased with their quality and price. Howard over at sales or customer service or whatever could use a chill pill or maybe marijuana or something because it was not good times dealing with him. I do plan on using them again for when I need more, but I hope I don't have to deal with Howard. And if I do, I hope that by the time I deal with him again, he will have chilled the fuck out. 

Here are the cards IRL: (just took these with my phone camera)
I tried to angle the capture to show the raised UV over the ambigram. Izzz naaaice!

Here's the design. I had a lot of fun doing it.

Deets on the cards:
- 16pt stock
- Silk finish
- Raised spot UV over the ambigram

Deets on the design:
- The ambigram was created in one of those free online ambigram creators and I modified it in PS
- There are a total of... nine Easter eggs on the front
- Your basic "Loriesque" composite on the back. You know how I roll.
- I waffled between vintage playing card and tarot card. Came somewhere between.

Listened to Seasick Steve: The Dead Song a lot while designing.